Viral Marketing for Online Success
SEO Approach – Viral Marketing for Online Success
“The big question is answerable only by keeping it going …”
Search Engine Optimization is likely to be more complex today since the development of the Google algorithm where the term SEO is originally connoted. So today, many SEO professionals wonder what 2012 can offer for SEO especially in link building.
Search Engine Optimization is a never-ending task, most especially when you are working on very competitive and popular phrases. That, in its sense, is the biggest pressure of making certain and guaranteeing to search engines that these links are built naturally. So what can you do to make sure search engines look at your site favorably?
“Set up your site correctly.”
The BIG question is answerable only by keeping it going and doing it “organically”. Prioritize your link building approach in the right direction;
1. Check that your content is something that people might want to look or search for. It would be better in innovating ideas and spend on it than just merely submitting to web directories.
2. Make sure that you have set up social networking profiles/accounts and that you are actively participating on.
3. Set up your site correctly. Factors such as on-site as well as off-site matters most in search engine optimization.
4. Be sure that you have a blog which you can update regularly on your website.
5. Submit your site to top site directories.
6. Post articles to major article directories (make sure that the articles are all different).
7. Submit to major social bookmarking sites regularly; bookmark your most recent content.
8. Connect and speak to people about adding your site on their list/site.
9. Participate in forums/blog communities and point people to your site where it can answer their questions.
10. Monitor your progress in search engines using various tools that are available online; you can also use tools suggested by members in the communities.
“Place your social media icons where people can see them…”
Search Engine Optimization needs to know how you want people to find you. If you are an SEO company based in Sacramento and your main keyword is “SEO Sacramento” then your links need to show this. More organic links will not be as accurate but we’re confident that the links are significant at your end.
Don’t forget the social media buttons on your site. These allow people to rate your content and can only become more necessary to search engine algorithms. Google +1, Facebook likes and Tweets are all crucial. Put them where your audience can see them and encourage people to click on them. Get ahead of your competition and build your numbers up.
Search engine optimization has got to be part of an overall internet marketing approach to attest that your end goal is successful. This keeps focus on your efforts and permits you to really look at what you want before you start spending time and money on it.